We’re down to the American Idol finalists – final 12 (actually 13 this year); with the 2009 American Idol bikini auditions, should you let your child watch? Although the show seems to be mainly wholesome with few weird moments, is it really family friendly? View the American Idol bikini YouTube video below and then share your thoughts in the comment section.
American Idol Finalists Thoughts
*Note: The video below is more of a commercial spoof. After viewing the clips on YouTube of bikini girl, I felt the ones featured there were either guilty of copyright infringement or showing too much skin for a parenting site. If you’d like to see additional bikini girl videos to see the complete audition, you can check out the American Idol website. I found the complete audition rather distasteful, but will wait and see what your opinion is.
Now that you’ve viewed the video, I’d love your thoughts. Here are some questions you might wish to answer:
- Is American Idol bikini girl Katrina Darrell over the top?
- Is this American Idol bikini audition a fluke or will people keep trying crazier things to try to make it on the show?
- Are you happy with the American Idol final 12?
- Do you feel this is a clean, family show you can watch with your children?
- How young is too young to watch this show?
- What will you tell your children about this show?