Top 10 family hot spots in Louisville area
If you and your family are tired of being indoors all winter,you’ll be interested in some of the top family hot spots in and near the Louisville area.
- Louisville Zoo – Be sure to check out the gorilla exhibit.
- Derby Dinner Playhouse – Grab dinner and a play!
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom – The roller coasters will keep your teens entertained. The water park will delight the young kids.
- Churchill Downs – If you love horses, you’ll enjoy the museum and a day at the race track.
- Louisville Slugger Museum – Find out how these wonderful bats are made and take home a mini sovineer bat of your own.
- Louisville Waterfront Park – Free and filled with splashing fun.
- Speed Art Museum – For a taste of the fine arts.
- Louisville Science Center – Hands on education for the little ones.
- Huber Winery – Offers pumpkin patch, peach and apple picking and homemade ice cream as well as a multitude of events throughout the year.
- Forest Discovery Center – Learn about conservation and tour the factory.