Momisms About Friends
Moms are almost always offering advice relating to friends and friendship. Here are a few that have popped out of my Mom mouth a few times:
- If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump off too?
- Well, at least now you know who your true friends are.
- You’ll become like the people you hang out with, so choose wisely.
- If you have one true friend in your life, you can count yourself lucky.
- If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- To gain a friend, you have to be a friend.
What are some of your favorite momisms about friends?