You Might Be Addicted to Twilight If…
- You call your boyfriend Edward even though that isn’t his real name.
- Your best friend turns into a werewolf.
- You watch people’s eyes to see if they change color.
- You want your next car to be a rusty, pre-historic pick up truck.
- You’re obsessed with 1901 Chicago.
- You call your hometown Forks, even though that isn’t even close to the real name of your town.
- You check out all the guys in Biology to see if any seem to have an extreme distaste for you.
- You take an umbrella everywhere you go, even though you live in California.
- You watch what you say in case someone might be reading your thoughts.
- You’re bored to tears with regular baseball games.
- You’ve read every book in the series, more than once.
- You’ve had tickets to the movie for ages.
- Anytime someone invites you to do something the weekend of November 21st, you scream, “Are you crazy! Twilight comes out that weekend.”
These are just a few of the warning signs that you might be irreversably addicted to the Twilight Series. If you answered yes to more than three of the questions above, you are a severe addict and can only be cured by seeing the movie at least three times. Okay, that won’t really cure you, but it sure will be fun for Twilight fans!