Looking for an easy dip to share with family, friends, or co-workers for the holidays? We have two easy dip recipes for you, both equally delicious.
Celebrations during the holidays mean appetizers and you want a tasty dip for your guests to enjoy. A super-fast spinach dip can save you time and money. If you are serving corn chips, you will be the hit of the holiday season with this amazing 8-layer dip.
Festive Easy Dip with Spinach
This spinach dip is garnished with finely chopped red bell peppers for a truly festive touch. You can serve this with large tortilla chips, baguettes or even as a sandwich spread. Be creative and cut out finger sandwiches using Christmas cookie cutters.
This recipe is guaranteed to be a winner at any holiday party.
- 1 – 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 can chopped water chestnuts
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese (add more if prefer)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
Combine all ingredients, except the red bell peppers in a large serving bowl. Garnish with red bell peppers for colorful effect. Chill at least two hours. It is tastier if allowed to chill overnight. Serve as a dip for chips or a spread for baguettes or sandwiches.
This dip can also be used for a macaroni salad.
8-Layer Tortilla Chip Easy Dip
This recipe takes the layered bean dip to a new level with eight delicious and colorful layers guaranteed to please any palate. You can serve this with any kind of holiday beverage as long as you have plenty of tortilla chips! Break out your holiday or Christmas china for the perfect serving dishes.
This is a whopping delicious 8 layers of dip ideal for chips, baguettes and sandwich spread. You can add another layer of flavor with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Layer One: 1 - 8 oz can jalapeno bean dip
- Layer Two: 2 ripe avocados mash with dash lemon juice to prevent discoloring
- Layer Three: 1- 8 oz can Mexican corn
- Layer Four: 8 oz sour cream and 1 packet of Taco seasoning mix. Mix thoroughly together.
- Layer Five: Mix together 1 cup Cheddar cheese 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese and 1/2 cup
- Monterey Jack cheese grated
- Layer Six: 3 - 4 large tomatoes finely chopped (can substitute 8 oz salsa)
- Layer Seven: 1 bunch green onions chopped fine (option to include white part)
- Layer Eight: 1 can black olives chopped or sliced
You can chill this the night before or serve upon completion.
This recipe looks best in a clear glass bowl to showoff the various layers
Serve with large tortilla chips.
Making Easy Dip Recipes Special
You can make these easy holiday dip recipes special with Christmas bowls and plates. Follow both recipes and you’ll end up with two great appetizers your guests will love.